Elizabeth is a dynamic presenter! She is engaging and interactive as she educates, informs and motivates attendees.
Elizabeth develops and facilitates nutrition and wellness presentations for events held by government agencies, faith-based and community-based organizations, addiction treatment centers, fitness centers, and health insurance agencies. Check out some of her presentations:
Here are a few topics Elizabeth can present at your event.:
- Keep Your Heart Healthy – How to combat high blood pressure and high cholesterol with healthy eating.
- 6 Vitamins & Minerals You Need for Good Health – Are you missing these essential nutrients that can help reverse high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and give you a healthy heart?
- Pre-Diabetes – You Can Reverse It! Pre-diabetes is a reversible disease if you take the right steps. Learn simple changes to get control for a healthy future.
- Diabetes – Don’t Let this be your destiny! Learn how to get control with these simple changes.
- Hypertension – Avoiding the Silent Killer. Over 30% of Americans have high blood pressure and don’t know Learn how to successfully manage this condition without giving up your favorite foods.
- Antioxidants: Boosting Your Immune System for Optimal Healthy. Antioxidants are your powerful weapons against disease. Learn how to fit them to your diet every day for optimal health.
- How to ‘Cleanse’ the Right Way – learn how to do get rid of toxins (detox) the right way, and keep your whole body feeling great
- How to Kick Your Sugar Addiction: Do you crave sugar and sweets? Is it hard to say no? Is it wrecking your health? Learn how to get control and get your health back on track.
- Nutritional Supplements – Vitamin D, C, E, probiotics, multivitamins: Learn what supplements you really need and what’s a waste of money.
- Inflammation: The Root Of Disease: Inflammation is the cause of many diseases. Learn what it is, how it affects your health, and how to fight it.
Shopping Smart Supermarket Tour:
Elizabeth also conducts supermarket tours. These fun, highly interactive field trips include food samplings, prizes and giveaways. Tours can be customized to address specific medical conditions.
Interested in booking Elizabeth for your next event? Call her office at 855-958-9958