Elizabeth is a dynamic presenter! She is engaging and interactive as she educates, informs and motivates attendees.
Elizabeth develops and facilitates nutrition and wellness presentations for events held by government agencies, faith-based and community-based organizations, addiction treatment centers, fitness centers, and health insurance agencies. There are five nutrition and wellness themes with several topics which can be customized to meet the event focus. Here is a brief sample of topics:
- Keep Your Heart Healthy – How to combat high blood pressure and high cholesterol with healthy eating.
- 5 Tips for Easy Weight Loss – How to lose one pound per week without really trying.
- 10 Super Foods You Need For Great Health – Learn about the Top 10 foods that will give you more energy, boost your immune system, and help you feel great.
- 6 Vitamins & Minerals You Need for Good Health – Are you missing these essential nutrients that can help reverse high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and give you a healthy heart?
- Pre-Diabetes – You Can Reverse It! Pre-diabetes is a reversible disease if you take the right steps. Learn simple changes to get control for a healthy future.
- Diabetes – Don’t Let this be your destiny! Learn how to get control with these simple changes.
- Hypertension – Avoiding the Silent Killer. Over 30% of Americans have high blood pressure and don’t know Learn how to successfully manage this condition without giving up your favorite foods.
- Antioxidants: Boosting Your Immune System for Optimal Healthy. Antioxidants are your powerful weapons against disease. Learn how to fit them to your diet every day for optimal health.
- How to ‘Cleanse’ the Right Way – learn how to do get rid of toxins (detox) the right way, and keep your whole body feeling great
- How to Kick Your Sugar Addiction: Do you crave sugar and sweets? Is it hard to say no? Is it wrecking your health? Learn how to get control and get your health back on track.
- Nutritional Supplements – Vitamin D, C, E, probiotics, multivitamins: Learn what supplements you really need and what’s a waste of money.
- Inflammation: The Root Of Disease: Inflammation is the cause of many diseases. Learn what it is, how it affects your health, and how to fight it.
- The Truth About Fats – is coconut oil healthy? Is olive oil really good for you? Learn which fats your body needs and how much you should be eating.
- Organic: Truth vs. Fiction – Is organic really better for you? Learn what organic foods are really beneficial and those that are a waste of money.
- Animal versus Plant based Diets: What’s Best? Should you eat meat? Are vegetarian or vegan diets really the healthiest? Learn which of these diets really support great health!
- Smoothies: Is Yours a Secret Catastrophe? Do you know if your smoothies are supporting or sabotaging your health? Learn how to rehab your smoothie to lose weight, get essential vitamins and minerals, and boost your energy.
- Healthy Snacking – Snacks can wreck your health goals if you don’t do them right! Learn how to snack the right way and get delicious recipes and free giveaways!
- Surviving the Holidays! Staying Motivated When They Pass the Sweet Potato Pie. Learn tips on how to enjoy the holidays with the weight gain.
- The 7 Spiritual Principles for Permanent Weight Loss.
Shopping Smart Supermarket Tour:
Elizabeth also conducts supermarket tours. These fun, highly interactive field trips include food samplings, prizes and giveaways. Tours can be customized to address specific medical conditions.
Interested in booking Elizabeth for your next event? Please complete the form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.[contact-form subject=’Request for Elizabeth to Present at Event’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Contact Number’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’How Many People Do You Plan To Have At Your Event?’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’What is the Theme of Your Event?’ type=’text’/][contact-field label=’Comment’ type=’textarea’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]