Do you eat when you’re stressed, bored, angry, anxious, tired? Do you eat to reward or comfort yourself? Do you want to gain control over your eating and lose weight once and for all? This 8-week faith-based program will teach you the tools you need to gain control over your emotional eating.
What You Will Learn:
- The 7 Spiritual Principles for Weight Loss: A Faith – Based Approach to Overcome Emotional Eating
- Mood, Culture, Food – Why We Emotionally Eat
- Sugar/Carb Addiction and Emotional Eating: What’s The Connection?
- Eight Traits of Emotional Hunger: How to Recognize Emotional Eating
- 5 Steps to Breaking the Stronghold: How to Get Control of Your Eating
- Creating A Food Plan for Weight Loss Success
- Obstacles and Landmines: Know Your Triggers
- The Scale as Judge and Jury: How to End the Tyranny
- Sprint Vs Marathon – Prepare for The Long Haul
What You Get:
- Eight weekly groups where you’ll learn how to get control of your emotional eating once and for all.
- Daily and weekly exercises, prayers and scriptures to reinforce the tools for success and permanent weight loss.
- Additional program materials and 2 course books (these will be sent to you via download or hardcover book format).
- Incredible support in and between weekly group sessions.
- Elizabeth Madison, a Registered Dietitian with 25 years of counseling experience who has achieved victory over emotional eating and obesity. She will guide you through this journey to success.
What You Will Need:
- Internet and/or phone access to participate in the weekly groups.
- A bible and a journal. We can recommend some excellent study bibles!
- Most Important! A willingness to explore how your emotions and triggers have driven your food choices, and an open mind to try a new approach.
Date/Time: Classes start on Tuesday, January 19th, and end on March 8th.
Fee: Only $249.00, payable for credit card or check. Includes all course materials and books.
If paying by credit card, please complete the contact information, and then click on the Buy Now Button below.
If paying by check or you would like an installment plan, please call us at 855-958-9958 for assistance.
Once payment is made, you will receive a Welcome & Orientation call from Elizabeth to get you started.