The EMN team develops and facilitates nutrition and wellness presentations at conference events held by government agencies, faith-based and community-based organizations, addiction treatment centers, fitness centers, and health insurance agencies. There are five nutrition and wellness themes with several topics which can be customized to meet the event focus.
Nutrition & Health 101:
- 20s to 80s-Optimal Health at Any Age
- Heart Health-Understanding Diabetes, Cholesterol & High Blood Pressure
Weight Management for Real Life:
- Navigating Stormy Waters – Managing Your Food At Social Events.
- Healthy Eating-A Family Affair
- Incorporating Exercise into a Busy Lifestyle
- Making Fitness Fun!
- Healthy and Quick Meal Planning for Families
- Healthy Desserts
Shopping Smart Supermarket Tour:
- Tours can be customized to address specific medical conditions.These fun, highly interactive field trips include food samplings, prizes and giveaways.
- Eating Healthy on a budget